The Role of Standards for Digital Health and Health Information Management
Suptendra Nath Sarbadhikari
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, National Health Policy 2017. Available from : https://www.nhp.gov.in//NHPfiles/natio nal_health_policy_2017.pdf
- World Health Organization, Draft:
Global Strategy on Digital Health
2020-24, Available at:
https://www.who.int/docs/default-sourc e/documents/gs4dh.pdf?sfvrsn=cd577 e23_2
- American Health Information Management Association , Careers: http://www.ahima.org/careers/healthinf o
- World Health Organization, WHO Guideline: Recommendations on Digital Health Interventions for Health System Strengthening, 2019, Available from: https://www.who.int/reproductivehealth /publications/digital-interventions-healt h-system-strengthening/en/
- National Health Portal, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, EHR Standards. Available from :
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Model Curriculum Handbook – Health Information Management, 2015-16, Available from: http://mohfw.nic.in/sites/default/files/M odel_Curriculum_Handbook_Health.p d f
- Sarbadhikari SN, Digital Health in India - as envisaged by the National Health Policy (2017), Guest Editorial, BLDE University Journal of Health Sciences , 2019, 4: 1-6
- Choudhary A, Karwa S, Health Monitoring System for the Elders and Invalid, Proc. of RIT-2003, CMRI, Dhanbad, 2003: 9-19.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, Draft National Digital Health Blueprint, 2019, Available from: https://mohfw.gov.in/sites/default/files/ National_Digital_Health_Blueprint_Re port_comments_invited.pdf
- SNOMED International, SNOMED CT Basics: https://confluence.ihtsdotools.org/displ ay/DOCSTART/4.+SNOMED+CT+Bas ics
- HL7 International, HL7 FHIR SMART App launch Framework:
- Alliance of Advanced Biomedical Engineering, Internet of Medical Things Revolutionizing healthcare:
- International Telecommunication Union, Recommendation ITU-T H.810, Interoperability design guidelines for personal connected health systems: Introduction , 2017.
- Sarbadhikari SN How to Make Healthcare Delivery in India More “Informed”, Education for Health, Volume 23(2), August 2010: 456.
- Sarbadhikari SN & Srinivas M, Health Informatics and Health Information Management, In, Gyani G & Thomas A, Eds, Handbook of Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety, Jaypee, New Delhi, 2nd ed, 2016, Sec. 4, Ch. 17: 206-216.
- Sarbadhikari SN, Medical Informatics: A Key Tool to Support Clinical Research and Evidence-based Medical Practice (Ch 15), In, Babu AN, Ed, Clinical Research Methodology and Evidence-based Medicine, 2nd Ed, 2015: 179-191.
- Sarbadhikari SN, Sood JM. Gamification for nurturing healthy habits. Natl Med J India 2018; 31: 253-4 Available from:http://www.nmji.in/text.asp?2018 /31/4/253/258236
- Sarbadhikari SN, Unlearning and relearning in online health education, (Ch 21) In, Biswas R, and Martin C M, Ed, User Driven Healthcare and Narrative Medicine, IGI Global, Hershey, USA, 2011: 294 – 309.
- Rajya Sabha Bill. Available from : http://220.127.116.11/BillsTexts/RSBillTexts/asintroduced/Allied%20Health-RS%20Intro-E-311218.pdf
- Press Information Bureau, Government of India, Cabinet approves restructuring of National Health Agency as "National Health Authority" for better implementation of Pradhan Mantri – Jan Arogya Yojana. [Cited 2019 Feb 12]. Available from : http://www.pib.nic.in/Pressreleaseshar e.aspx?PRID=1558214